Fellows will be selected based on demonstrated commitment in the area of health equity and leadership potential. The program will build and support a group of global, multidisciplinary leaders equipped with the technical knowledge, skills, and network to advance health equity in their organizations and communities. The program will select 15-20 fellows per year.
- February 15, 2024: Application opens
- March 21, 2024: Informational webinar - Register here!
- April 11, 2024: Application closes
- June 2024: First round of applicant interviews
- July 2024: Second round of applicant interviews
- August 2024: Applicant acceptance notifications go out
Who should apply?
- Want to become global leaders in the elimination of health disparities
- Are early to mid-career
- Are currently engaged in health-related work
- Are currently in leadership or a position that has potential for leadership
- Value diverse perspectives
- Enjoy working in groups
The Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity program is designed to bring together the many diverse industries and professions that influence health and well-being including, but not limited to: art, law, business, academia, government, journalism, social enterprise, research, media, housing, and health care delivery. Explore what our program has to offer.
- Strength of statement of interest, including past accomplishments that demonstrate a strong commitment to health equity
- Quality of project proposal
- Strength of recommendation
- Letter of support from employer
- Result of interview(s)
Selected fellows will need to:
- Attend 3 in person convenings throughout the year (~4-week time commitment)
- Participate in the online curriculum that includes: biweekly online classes, individualized coaching, peer mentoring, and team-based learning (12-16 hours per month)
- Be proficient in the English language
Please note that all educational experiences and travel expenses related to participation in the fellowship will be covered by the program.
NOTE: If you believe you are facing extenuating circumstances that prohibit you from completing certain elements of the application, please contact us directly regarding your concerns and potential accommodation. Your description of extenuating personal circumstances should address why you are unable to submit certain elements of the application. Please note that any such requests should be placed well before the application deadline, including fear of discrimination/personal injury as a result of completing application elements or other circumstances.
If you believe this applies to your circumstances, please contact us.